EXPEDITE YOUR ENTRANCE PROCESS USING OUR VIP AIRPORT SERVICE and BYPASS the HOLD-UPS and HASSLES at the AIRPORT
***IT’S A SMOOTHER WAY TO COME INTO INDONESIA***
For G-Land Bobby’s Surf Camp guests arriving into Bali’s Ngurah Rai International Airport, you have the option to use our VIP Airport Service and swiftly be escorted through the entrance process. Using our Agent, you will by-pass the lines at immigration and customs. He will help in negotiating any of the extra customs duties if you’re travelling with more than 3 surfboards or more than 1 liter of liquor and finally bring you outside of the International Arrivals Terminal.
With this foresight, you’ll feel better cause you walked right past that potential source of stress and smoothly started off your welcoming into Bali. The cost for this Service is 150,000 IDR (~18 USD), paid directly to our Agent.
If you would like to use our Agent to help expedite your arrival process, contact us at Bobby’s Office with your party’s trip/arrival information and let us know that you would like the VIP Airport Service. And if you set up our free-of-charge airport transfer in advance, our Driver will be waiting for you right there, ready to take you to your hotel.
Simple, Easy, No Hassles!!!
VIP Airport Service Instructions
PLEASE READ THESE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY
- While you are still on the plane, be sure to get any/all of the entrance documents the flight attendant provides and fill them out: typically an arrival/departure card and a customs declaration form.
- Place within your PASSPORT 25 USD (fee for those of you needing a Visa-On-Arrival) and the entrance documents you just filled out. If you do this on the airplane, everything will be prepared and help move things along quickly and smoothly, especially if you’re traveling in a large group.
- After de-boarding the plane, follow the signs to Immigration. The entrance to the Immigration Hall is located at the bottom of the stairwell. This is also where you can get all the necessary entrance documents if you could not on the airplane. Our Agent will be waiting for you here, holding a sign with your party’s name on it.
- You will want to hand over your “PREPARED PASSPORT” to our Agent. Be sure to inform him of anything special, if needed; “additional goods” such as more than 3 surfboards or over 1 liter of alcohol, or that you are holding a pre-issued Social/Cultural Visa.
- Our Agent will escort you through the airport, by-passing lines at immigration and bring you to the baggage-claim carousel. He will return to immigration to process your visa and meet up with you at the baggage area to then bring you through customs. He will help in negotiating any customs duties for any of your “additional goods” and finally bring you outside of the International Arrivals Terminal.
NOTE: the general cost is 50 USD for each additional surfboard and 100,000 IDR for each additional liter of alcohol. This is a general guideline and it is possible to negotiate a lower price.
- The cost for the VIP Airport Service is 150,000 IDR (~18 USD) paid directly to the Agent once he brings you outside of the International Arrivals Terminal. If baggage porters are needed, please don’t forget to tip them for the air service. If you requested in advance, an airport transfer (this service is free-of-charge), our Driver will be waiting for you outside of the International Arrivals Terminal, holding up our companies G-Land Surf Combat logo (Skull & Crossbones).
NOTE: The Republic of Indonesia currently issues a 30-day visa-on-arrival which is extendable for 30 additional days. http://www.embassyofindonesia.org/consular/voa.htm If needed, we can also arrange any VISA extensions you may need through our office.
We look forward to having you as our guest at G-Land this season!