- Please fill all reservation form and detail of your arrival time in Bali, so we can do pick up arrangement.
- Two copies of identification page of guest passport is essential for all guest and must be forwarded to G-Land Surf Camp Bali Sales Office 24 hour prior to departure either by fax (+62-361-755 588) or by email (firstname.lastname@example.org ) or delivered in person.
- Final booking confirmation is to be confirmed by fax or email to G-Land Surf Camp Bali Sales Office no later than 48 hours prior to desired scheduled date of departure.
- Late bookings will be honored and confirmed if and only if seating/accommodations are available at time of request.
- 50% deposit required to confirm booking.
- Deposit are non-refundable but maybe used towards a future trip (must be used within one year from date of receipt).
- Full Payment to G-Land Surf Camp must be received either by online payment (PayPal, online Credit Card processing), bank/wire transfer, direct cash payment to G-Land Surf Camp Bali Sales Office at time of final confirmation and no later than 48 hours prior to departure.
- Any additional fees or charges imposed for the transfer or administration of funds is the responsibility of the paying party and will not be the responsibility of G-Land Surf Camp.
- Payment in any currency is accepted and will be calculated on published daily exchange rate at time of confirmation.
- Credit card bookings will incur an additional surcharge of four percents (4%).
- Travelers Che-ques are accepted as method of payment and will incur a four percents (4%) processing fee.
- Cancellation of forty eight hours (48 hrs) and more will incur a fifty percents (50%) cancellation charge.
- Cancellation of within twenty four hours (24 hrs) to scheduled departure will incur a seventy five percents (75%) cancellation charge.
- Cancellation of within twelve hours (12 hrs) to scheduled departure will incur a hudred percents (100%) cancellation charge.
- G-Land Surf Camp strongly recommend all guest to be suitable covered for all accident and medical insurance, cancellations, delays and loss or damage of luggage.
- G-Land Surf Camp will not accept any responsibility for injury or death.
- G-Land Surf Camp will not accept responsibility for any damage, loss, theft, delay and unforeseen expenses arising from travel disturbances beyond our control.